Back and neck conditions are some of the most common causes of pain and disability in the United States. This kind of pain can be recurring and incredibly distracting, preventing people from performing and enjoying everyday tasks and activities
Dr. Raskas takes a collaborative, conservative approach to back and neck pain treatment. With a holistic approach toward his patients, he considers each patient’s ability to manage pain, which can vary from individual to individual and is often impacted by anxiety or depression. Moreover stress or fear associated with pain, such as how it affects day-to-day functioning or mobility, also influences a patient’s pain, overall psyche and attitude toward treatment options.
Dr. Raskas offers a variety of surgical back pain treatment options ranging from minimally invasive back surgery to advanced surgical procedures.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS)
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (PCDF)
- Cervical Total Disc Replacement
- Cervical Laminectomy
- SI Joint Fusion
- Lumbar Microdiscectomy
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Lumbar Fusion – Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS)
- Traditional Lumbar Fusion
- Total Lumbar Disc Replacement